Saturday 15 November 2014

Beauty buys!

Hey guys!

I picked up a few things at Boots today so I thought I'd show you what I picked up. I desperately needed a new foundation but I didn't want something I'd had before and No 7 is a brand I haven't tried a lot of so as I was browsing through the aisle I saw the instant radiance foundation, dabbed a small amount of the tester on my hand and picked it up straight away, the finish looked gorgeous. 





I also saw somebody using the Bourjois volume 1 seconde mascara and I wanted to pick it up so I bit the bullet today and decided to get it but I picked up the ultra black version. The brush is plastic which is what I don't normally like but it does look interesting and I wanted to try it out. 



My last purchase was the Yes to Carrots rich moisture day cream. I had a sample of this and loved it but  I couldn't find it anywhere so of course when I came across it I had to get it. It's such a gorgeous moisturiser which I'll definitely have to do a post on. 



Have you picked up any beauty bits lately?
Cam xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment