Wednesday 29 October 2014

As soft as a baby's bum! HAIR FAVOURITES.

Hey guys!

Recently I have been trying to take a bit more care of my hair, especially considering I am trying to grow it. After bleaching my hair on and off for about two years my hair was very damaged and desperately needed a bit of TLC, so I went ahead and had quite a bit cut off. I desperately want to grow it and make it a bit healthier, so I thought I'd show you my favourite hair products at the moment that are working for me.




I'll start with shampoo- I have two favourite shampoo's at the moment, I still do really like the herbal essence coconut and shea butter range that I previously blogged about ( check that post out here) but I like to switch up my shampoo's and these two are really good. The first one I picked up is the Schwarzkopf Gliss liquid silk shampoo. I feel like this shampoo has been around for ages but only recently I tried it out. This shampoo made my hair sleek and shiny, it kept my hair feeling soft without weighing it down or making it look greasy. I'd definitely suggest picking this one up if you want softer hair. It's super cheap in places like savers or wilkinsons too!




The second shampoo is the Schwarzkopf essence Ultime biotin+ volume shampoo- This is definitely a 2014 favourite. I love this shampoo, similar to to the Gliss liquid silk it left my hair smooth, feeling soft and looking shiny. I can go 2/3 days without washing my hair if I use this shampoo which is amazing when normally It's near enough every day. I get amazing volume without any frizz. This one is slightly more expensive but deffo worth it!

Next up is the conditioners- I love the Catwalk by TIGI Curlesque range, the hydrating conditioner. This conditioner is a god send! It's amazing. My hair feel super soft after using it. It doesn't way my hair down and I don't get any build up from it. The smell is amazing and was the main reason I bought it. I dread running out but I'll definitely pick it up again when I do. It's not cheap but it is definitely worth it. B&M actually stock this product at the moment if you live anywhere near one.









I use hair masks once maybe twice a week and at the moment this one is the best. This Argan oil hydrating hair mask costs only 99p. This product is the bomb. It makes my hair super soft and silky, along with my shampoo's this makes my hair as soft as a baby's bum! My hair is dry and very damaged and this helps combat that. I would use it more often but it does slightly way my hair down, I wouldn't recommend it for anybody with very fine hair as I think it would probably leave your hair feeling flat, unless you used it just on the ends. But for me it works amazingly and I'll definitely pick up another one once I run out.





My favourite leave in products are the- Bumble and bumble thickening hairspray. This product has a great thickening effect, it adds volume and texture without making your hair sticky or stiff. This is fab especially because I need to nourish my hair that sometimes styling becomes difficult because my hair is so smooth or shiny so this spray helps to make styling a lot easier.
The last product is from the same range as the Argan oil hair mask and it is the argan oil hair treatment with moroccan and argan oil extract. This serum is only £1.99! This serum is definitely worth it. It smooths the hair really well and is amazing to de-frizz, this will help keep my hair smooth into the 2nd and possibly 3rd day. It doesn't leave my hair sticky or greasy at all, it's superb! You can pick up the argan oil products from places such as Homebargains.

What hair products are you loving at the moment?
Cam xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment