Tuesday 17 February 2015

THE NEW EOS DUPE? P.S love shea butter lip balm.

Hey guys!

Primark's beauty line is the P.S love range which I'm sure you've all heard of by now. It's fair to say they are exceeding expectations lately! They're knocking some other drugstore brands out of the field.  The latest item I picked up from them is their shea butter lip balm. It's concept is near enough a copy cat idea of the EOS lip balm in terms of packaging, this is more of a diamond/square but the idea is definitely a branch off the EOS balms. I loved the EOS lip balms for years and had to order them from America every time I wanted one which was so annoying! (They do sell them in Urban outfitters now though!) But I think I've found my replacement.





The P.S love shea butter lip balm is great, it works well admittedly it's not the most moisturising I have ever tried but it works for a little while and I don't mind re- applying. I do think they are more moisturising on the other hand though than the EOS ones. The scent is fab, smells exactly like all shea butter products. They're definitely smaller than the EOS ones but they're handy to chuck in your pocket. I don't know if they have any different flavours/scents but if they do I'll definitely pick some more up. Overall I prefer these at the moment. Mainly because I am closer to a Primark than an Urban Outfitters and I don't have to order them online. These are only £2 as well which definitely helps! Go and grab yourself one, it'll help combat the dry lips that your getting because of the weather. Well that's my excuse anyway!

Hope you enjoyed this little review! Cam xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment